Contemporary art trip in New York
Considered one of the most bustling cities in the world, New York offers an incomparable selection of museums, festivals, concerts, performances and operas. After the Second World War, the city became a pioneer in contemporary art. A series of movements and trends have dotted its history with respect to the arts, including abstract expressionism, performances, minimalism, pop art and conceptual art.
IncludedContemporary art trip in New York
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Price 3200 USD per person basic double room (Group of 10 persons)Trip Highlights:
- -Dia Foundation: located in an ancient factory featuring minimalist and conceptual art
- Frick Collection: one of the most important museums of art with the private collection of Henry Clay Frick
- Judd Foundation: one of the main showcases of the minimalist movement
- Frieze Art Fair: a must-see on the New York art scene
- Chelsea Galleries: a round of the galleries and visits with the artists
- Independent spaces: art Earth Room by Walter de Maria, The Kicthen, and Printer Matter
- Conferences on artistic currents: art and the art market by Mirène Arsanios
- Trendy dinner
- Opera or show
Get more with Volver:
- The airplane ticket.
- Accommodation for 5 nights in a 4 star 'boutique hotel '
- Private group transfers airport / hotel / airport.
- Transfers in New York
- The train for Beacon (Dia museum)
- Conferences on art teens and markets.
- All entrance fees to the museums with two private guides.
- All toured visits with a guide.
- A 'trendy' dinner.
- An opera or a show (optional).