Hollywood movie stars, joggers and skaters from Venice Beach, sirens of Santa Barbara and surfers of Malibu, not to mention the famous Golden Gate Bridge, and the sprawling megalopolis of Los Angeles … so many clichés that make you dream. But soon, other cities await you elsewhere: San Diego, Carel, Monterrey … with all their charms and wild landscapes.
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1 - Beirut-Los Angeles
- Arrival to Los Angeles, the city of angels and stars, Picking up of the car
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 2 - Los Angeles, San Diego 200km
- Chic and trendy beaches at Newport Beach or Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano Jesuit mission before La Jolla at the gates of San Diego, a panoramic sunset at Point Loma and dinner in Gastown
Day 3-San Diego, Palm Springs 230km
- Kids will love the zoo or the SeaWorld before taking the desert road where wind turbines and golf courses compete with palm trees.
Day 4 - Palm Springs, Las Vegas 465km
- Crossing Joshua Tree National Park and Mojave National Preserve before the neon lights of a Cassis like no other.
Day 5 - Las Vegas, Death Valley 210km
- The Ghost towns scattered along the road add to the bewitching even diabolical beauty of the Death Valley National Park
Day 6 - Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, 350km
- Road along the Sierra Nevada crowned by Mount Whitney that dominates the Western view and heading towards the mountain resort of Mammoth Lakes.
Day 7 - Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite 160km
- Playing cowboy at Bodie, bewitching ghost town before climbing the Tioga Pass to reach Yosemite Valley with its cliffs polished by glaciers and decorated by misty waterfalls.
Day 8 -Yosemite Lake Tahoe 310km
- Drive along Highway 49 dotted with Gold Rush towns before reaching the emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe.
Day 9 - Lake Tahoe, Sacramento 160km
- The story of the emigrants of the Donner Lake, the Pony Express, the railroad of the Central Pacific and the mining towns is a highly colorful one. It is the story of the conquest of the West to which Old Town will take you in an amazing flashback.
Day 10 - Sacramento - San Francisco 170km
- The arrival to the Bay Bridge will be an exceptional one as you will be able to admire the magical site of San Francisco with the hills of its peninsula barring the Golden Gate.
Day 11 - San Francisco - Monterey 190km
- With its Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, cable cars and Chinatown, San Francisco is unique! Join Monterey, the Spanish capital, by taking the 17-Mile Drive which snakes along the Pacific.
Day 12 - Monterey-Santa Barbara 170km
- Visit to the beautiful Carmel Mission before taking the spectacular road clinging to the cliffs of Big Sur. Try to visit the delirious Hearst Castle before the estudiantino_hispanique atmosphere of Santa Barbara
Day 13 - Santa Barbara, Los Angeles 120km
- It's time to finallytake the Mulholland Drive for a final round around Hollywood and a grand finale between the Pier of Santa Barbara and the Sunset Boulevard.
- Return to Beirut
In 3 * and 4 * Hotels (Los Angeles 2N, San Diego1N, Palm Springs 1N, Las Vegas 1N, Death Valley 1N, Mammoth Lakes 1N, Yosemite1N, Lake Tahoe 1N, Sacramento 1N, Monterey1N, Santa Barbara 1N) Starting 3000 USD
The price includes:
- Airline ticket BEY / PAR / LAX / PAR / BEY
- Accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- Cat A car rental for 14 days
Our price does not include:
- Airport taxes