Are you dreaming of safari, trekking and relaxing on the beach far from mass tourism? Then fly to Tanzania to live a unique experience surrounded by pristine nature. Go to encounter hippopotamuses, elephants, lions, gnus, gazelles, cheetahs, rhinoceroses, and many other wild animals that live together in a landscape where stunning savannahs, lakes and baobab forests mix.
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1- Beirut - Doha - Dar es salam - Arusha
- Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport you will be greeted and transported to your accommodations for the evening in Arusha.
Day 2- Arusha — Tarangire National Park
- In the morning we will collect you from your hotel and drive you to Tarangire National Park. The park which is roughly the size of Luxemburg covers an area in the region of 2600 km². Bush savannah, seasonal marshes and formidable baobab trees make up the landscape of this nature reserve. The Tarangire Park is probably one of the best places in East Africa to watch and to get up close to elephants. This is not only because of an estimated 4000 animals but also the elephants are not bothered by the vehicles at a relatively close distance. As well as the elephants, the park is the habitat for Maasai giraffes, various gazelle, antilopes, buffalo, lions, leopards, baboons and more than a hundred different types of birds. There is definitely plenty of wildlife to watch, late in the afternoon you will arrive at Tarangire for overnight.
Day 3 –Tarangire Area – Lake Manyara National Park - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Today you will make your way to Lake Manyara National Park. This park offers areas of dense woodland in which live the long tailed Guenon monkeys as well as baboons, antilopes and gazelles and also approximately 500 elephants. The Manyara National Park is also known for its lions which like to lounge around in trees - this behaviour is not common among large cats and makes for quite a sight. The wildlife tour is followed at midday by a picnic in the Park after which the tour continues with more chances to observe these fantastic animals. Later on in the day you will leave the national park and proceed to your accommodation for the evening at Ngorongoro.
Day 4 - Ngorongoro
- Go down to the crater to spend the day in the wild. The black rhinos which are becoming extinct, elephants and cheetahs will surprise you.
- Overnight at Ngorongoro.
Day 5 - Ngorongoro - Serengeti National Park
- Walk through the fascinating plain towards Serengeti and stop at the Olduvai Gorges which are considered as the cradle of humanity.
- Overnight at Serengeti Lodge.
Day 6 - Serengeti National Park
- Observation of the rich and diversified fauna, in the morning and the afternoon. As an optional extra, you can go on hot-air balloon safari over the vast green plains.
- Overnight at Serengeti.
Day 7- Serengeti National Park - Zanzibar
- After breakfast transfer from your hotel to Serengeti Airport. Flight to Zanzibar.
Day 8- 9 - Zanzibar
- Day at leisure on the Beach
Day 10- Zanzibar — Dar es salam - Doha - Beirut
- After breakfast you will get transferred to airport where you will board your flight to Dar El Salaam then Doha to Beirut .
Starting 5900USDOur price includes:
- Air ticket BEY / DOH / DAR/ ARH / DOH / BEY with QR.
- Accommodation 4* in full board
- Excursions, transfers and safaries
Our price does not include:
- Airport duty