South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe
This trip offers you the chance to discover the different facets of South Africa from the Cape Riviera to the animal reserves of the north. Attractions include the famous Garden Route, the hilly landscapes of the Stellenbosch vineyards, the desert expenses of Little Karoo, the amazing Kruger Park animal reserve, and the Victoria Falls in the footsteps of David Livingstone.
IncludedSouth Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Cape Town
- As soon as you arrive in Cape Town, you will be welcomed by your French speaking tour guide. After a short briefing you will be transferred to your hotel. Many travelers agree on one thing: Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, often compared to San Francisco. Its unique style and its “Table Mountain” always present in the background make Cape Town an ideal spot on the oceanfront with an extraordinary landscape that enchants each and every visitor.
- Dinner & overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Cape of Good Hope
Day 3: Winelands
Day 4: Hermanus
Day 5: Oudtshoorn,
Day 6: Plettenberg Bay
Day 7: Tsitsikamma National Park
Day 8 : Plettenberg Bay
Days 9 to 11: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 12 and day 13: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Day 14: Victoria Falls
Starting 5000 USD per person (basic 10 persons).
The price includes:
- 13 nights in a 4* hotels and bungalows
- (3 N cape Town , 1 N winelands, 1N Hermanus, 1N Outshoorn, 3N Plettenburg Bay, 3N Kruger Park, 2N Zimbabwe)
- International return flights
- Internal flights
- Transport in a luxury 16 seater Mercedes Sprinter with a chauffeur and a French guide (Cape Town and Garden Route)
- Private transfers depending on the itinerary
- Carrying cost Cape Town & Garden Route and entry to the Table Mountain site, City-Museum, complimentary glass of Champagne at Signal Hill or at the Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, cable car, penguins, Chapman’s Peak drive, 2x vineyards, Huguenot Memorial in Franschhoek, ostrich farm, Cango Caves, Tsitsikamma National Park and 7x lunch.
- At camp Jabulani the butler and daily laundry service, meals, snacks, drinks, local brand alcoholic beverages, daily activities including riding on elephants, open safaris accompanied by experienced horsemen and experienced elephant trainers.
- The visit of Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre is included in the price.
- Private Zambezi Sunset Cruise, Boma dinner (cannot be private for the guests), one day private excursion to the Chobe National Park, visit of the falls with a French translator.
- Air ticket from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport to Nelspruit Airport
The price does not include:
- Meals and drinks
- Airport taxes
- Personal insurance
- Tips and personal expenses