Slovenia with family
The ideal trekking visit for those who love alpine sceneries and natural monuments. The most remarkable sites of this tour are the lake Bled, the lake Bohinj and the national park of Triglav. A very scenic mountainous stay that highlights the greatness of the landscape: mountain, country side, natural curiosities…A suitable trail for hikers of medium level and recommended to photography lovers!
IncludedSlovenia with family
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Beirut/ Istanbul/ Ljubljana
- Arrival at Ljubljana, transfer to your hotel at Bled.
- Departure by car to join the small village of Zasip (10 min). The minivan will be left behind at the village so we will climb all the way to reach the top of Katarina. On the way, we will discover the Karavanke and Alpes Julienne mountains. We will cross a beech forest and continue downward towards the Vintgar Gorges (Entrance included), where you will admire the clear water that flows between two rock walls. As we leave the gorges, we will take a small road that crosses flower-filled meadows and end this day trip at the village of Zasip from where will take the car again.
Day 2: Free day at the Bled lake.
- Bled, a key destination in Slovenia, seems as if it has just popped up from a talented architect’s drawing board. Think of blue crystal clear waters, add in the middle of that a small island, place on it a beautiful church and top it off with a spectacular castle on the cliffside with Alpine peaks as a background… Bled, however, is not just splendid. It is as well a ground of adventure: diving, biking and rafting are some of the activities figuring on the menu. Finally, one can find excellent hotels and restaurants.
Day 3: Visit of Ljubljana and Postojna
- A guided tour of Ljubljana and the Castle (2 to 3 hours – round trip cable car included). The capital Ljubljana stretches at 298 meters of altitude, in an area located between the Karst and the Alpine region. It is often said that the city is big enough to offer all the advantages of a capital, yet small enough so that each and everyone can preserve his/her individuality. It is a city with a soul that is distinguished in particular by its old baroque downtown situated at the bottom of the green slopes of the Castle hill, its Art Nouveau residencies, and the masterpieces of the famous architect Joze Plecnik.
- Guided tour of the Postojna Grotto (1h30) The Postojna Grotto is 20 km long. It is a karst cave with a network of underground passages, galleries and rooms each more magical than the other. For approximately the past 200 years, the grotto was visited by more than 33 million visitors accompanied by expert guides. It is at the same time the biggest classical Karst grotto and a sight grotto that receives the most important number of visitors in Europe.
Day 4- 5 – 6: PIRAN
- 3 days on the beach (the Adriatic coast)
Day 7 – Lujbljana /Istanbul/Beirut
- Transfer from your hotel to Piran to the airport of Ljubljana for the return trip.
- Plane ticket with ''Turkish Airlines.
- Accommodation in 4*hotels in double rooms with full board.
- Transfer of luggage from one hotel to another (1 luggage per person)
- Transfer of participants on days 4 and 6
- Round trip transfer from the airport to Ljubljana to your accommodations on days 1 and 8
- A welcome meeting at the hotel at the beginning of the trip (at 18h30) with a complete explanation of the different trekking activities and a logbook (one per room) including the corresponding maps.
- A French or English-speaking mountain guide who will accompany you from day 2 (in the morning) till day 7 (in the evening).
- Entrance fees to the Vintgar Gorges and to the Savica Cascade.
- The hotline during the trekking trips