$1150 per person
The city of Prague cultivates a fascinating contradiction of ancient and modern between its historic centre – a Unesco world heritage site – and its art nouveau buildings that decorate the city’s streets.
5 days / 4 nights
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
DAY 1 - BEIRUT/ PRAGUE
- Transfer to your hotel upon arrival.
FROM DAY 2 TO DAY 5: FREE TIME FOR CULTURAL EXPLORATION OF PRAGUE
- The old historic center (half-day), Wenceslas Square, Our Lady Before Tyn, St Nicolas and St James Churches, Charles Bridge with its statues that date back to the 18th century, Klementinum, Powder Tower, National Theater, the Amazing Astronomical Clock.
- Go up the Town Hall Tower for a view of the Old Town Square.
- Josefov (half-day). The Jewish Quarter with its impressively diverse monuments that belong to the Jewish State Museum : old cemetery (12,000 tombs), synagogues…
- Hradcany (2 half-days). The Castle Quarter : Strahov Monastery and Library, Cernin Palace (ext.) and Our Lady of Loretto Sanctuary with its fabulous diamond and gold treasures.
- Malá Strana (half-day). Prague Baroque: Nerudova Street, external view of the Palaces of Kaiserstein et Wallenstein (named after the famous character of the Thirty Years’ War), St Nicholas et Our Lady Victorious Churches.
- Convent of Saint Agnes with its collection that includes Bohemian gothic painting, sculpture and goldsmith treasures.
- Art Nouveau (half-day), very present in Prague : a tour of Koruna Gallery, House of Prague, Municipal House (subject to authorization), Mucha Museum.
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. This old Functionalist-style exhibition palace (1928) houses a beautiful collection of European masterpieces from the 19th and 20th centuries (Klimt, Kupka, impressionists...).
In 4 * boutique Hotel Starting From 1150 USD
Our price includes:
- Ticket BEY /PRG/ BEY with OK airlines
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the base of a double room with breakfast
- 1 opera ticket
- 1 ticket for a ballet dance show
Our price does not include:
- Airport taxes.
May till September