Pottery-making trip to Tuscany in September
Volver has the pleasure to organize a trip headlined “The Ceramic Art in Tuscany”.
We propose ceramic courses and pottery workshops taught by international professional potters.
The courses are addressed to beginners, advanced and professional potters.
The program consists of a variety of topics related to the ceramic processes: Hand building, throwing techniques, trimming, decorating, experimentations of clay bodies, application of glazes and the various firing techniques.
Qualified international and professional potters render this artistic, technical and human experience most exceptional and unique tradition.
Besides the fact that it will all take place in Tuscany where you will be charmed by San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Volterra
Conclude your experience with two nights in romantic Florence at your leisure.
IncludedPottery-making trip to Tuscany in September
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
- Based on a group of 10 people in double room
- Price: 2975 euros per person (excluding air ticket)
- Highlights of the trip :
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel with breakfast
- Pottery Workshops of one week for beginners, advanced and professional potters.
- Pottery classes from 9-5 pm with lunch, five days
- Day trip to St Gimignano
- Dinner in St Gimignano
- Visit to the Galleria Continua, contemporary art gallery
- Two days in Florence
- Airport transfers
- Daily transfers to pottery-making school
- Private transfer to Florence