Welcome to the top best value destination on the European continent!
Prepare to be charmed by a bucolic scenery and year-round sunshine.
The Portuguese have perfected the art of cooking. Enjoy the varied flavors of chargrilled fish, salted cod, seafood stews and rice casseroles.
Sip a cup of Porto and listen to Fado, Portugal’s unique melancholic music.
From Lisbon’s cobblestoned streets, vineyards, castles and stunning beaches, to cliff-backed coves and endless stretches of sandy dunes, the calm waters of Algarve offer the quintessential laidback beach experience.
Portugal is a remarkably unified country, based on communitarianism & free democracy, it is an extremely friendly country.
Experience history, great food and idyllic scenery, delve in the rich unique culture, the bountiful coastline and fertile countryside that feature Portugal as number one European destination and overseas arrivals.
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1 : Beirut – Istanbul - Lisbon
- Departure towards Lisbon. Upon airport arrival, collect your reserved rented car.
- Night stay in Lisbon
Day 2 : Lisbon
- Please check Lisbon itinerary
Day 3 : Lisbon - Sintra
- After breakfast, you will visit Estoril, the stylish little town, located at 25 km from Lisbon, Check the beautiful mansions and the Casino.
- Continue to Sintra, known for its yellow and red Palacio Nacional de Pena, the pastel colors and eclectic architectural design palaces.
- Night stay in Sintra
Day 4 : Sintra - Obidos - Alcobaça - Fatima
- Start with Obidos, the charming medieval town, with its sutrrounding city wall, its rugged stone paved little streets and fairy tales houses.
- Continue towards Alcobaça, located at 40 km from Obidos.
- Visit the monastery, founded in the medieval period by the first Portuguese king and the first Gothic building in Portugal.
- Obidos is named a World Heritage site.
- Proceed towards Fatima, city home of Our Lady of Fatima Pilgrimages, one of the most important Catholic shrines dedicated to the Virgin Mary and based on the famed Marian apparitions reported by three sheperd children in 1917.
- Night stay in Fatima.
Day 5 : Fatima - Coimbra
- Today’s destination is Coimbra. The riverfront city is home to a preserved medieval old town and the historic university of Coimbra. Built on the grounds of a former palace, the university is famed for its baroque library the Biblioteca Joanina and its 18th century bell tower. In the city’s old town lies the 12th century Romanesque Cathedral, Sé Velha.
- Night stay in Coimbra
Day 6 : Coimbra - Evora
- Head to Evora, one of the best tourists destinations in Central Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage site.
- It is a delightful city that exudes charm and boasts an array of fascinating historical monuments.
- In the city’s historic center stands the ancient Roman temple of Evora also called the temple of Diana and the Igreja de Sao Francisco featuring Gothic an baroque architecture along the skeleton-adorned Chapel of Bones.
- Walk within the 14th century walls in Evora’s narrow winding lanes towards the much animated Praca do Giraldo and sample the wine and delicious food in one of the coffee shops and restaurants of this delightful town.
- Night stay in Evora
Day 7: Evora - Lisbon
- Return to Lisbon
Day 8 : Lisbon - Istanbul - Beirut
- Transfer to airport and departure to Beirut
- Please contact us for your tailored itineraries and accomodation in most charming Portugal’s « Pousadas »
- 3 nights in Lisbon/ 1 night in Sintra/ 1 night in Fatima/ 1 night in Coimbra and 1 night in Evora.
- Starting price 1350 USD
Our price includes:
- Airplane ticket Beirut / Istanbul/Lisbon/ Istanbul / Beirut with Turkish airlines, E class
- Accomodation in 3 & 4 stars hotels, Bed & Breakfast
- Car rental for one week, Category B
Our price does not include:
- Airport tax
- Visa fees