The Philippines archipelago welcomes you with beautiful surprises starting at Manila where your trip begins. The capital startles the traveler with its bustling alleys and its congested and traditional sidewalks. The scenery: multicolored jeepneys that seem to come straight from a pop art painting, a profusion of skyscrapers in Makati and Fort Bonifacio, the district of Malate which is full of life or even the old downtown, a real preserved legacy of the colonial times. A few kilometers south of the capital, you will discover the beautiful volcanic land of the archipelago: the magnificent Taal volcano, its lake and its crater. Finally, to end this trip, you will go to the Visayas on the small island of Boracay where you will find blue crystal-clear waters and beaches lined with coconut trees….
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
DAY 1/ PARIS – MANILA
- Imminent departure to the Philippines! We take-off to Manila..
DAY 2/ MANILA
- Manila is the same as any big Asian city: it is a joyful bazaar, lively and full of people. However, when you take a little bit of time, you will discover hidden treasures and a captivating history. Arrival to the capital city will be in the evening and it is up to you to decide whether you want to start discovering the city immediately or rest at your hotel.
DAY 3/ MANILA
- With the jeepneys honking, the sidewalks full of food stands and the overflowing life, then you are definitely in Manila!
- Accompanied by your guide, you will start by discovering the historic intramuros district: a complete change of scenery! A real haven of peace where you will get immediately into the colonial style of life, away from the hustle and bustle and modern surroundings. Manila is diverse! The remains of the Santiago fortress and the San Augustin church allow an extra immersion in the culture of the country. Then you will visit the Rizal Park, a very popular place for families where they play, do sports and relax. The other side of Manila is the skyscrapers and the luxury boutiques and shopping malls: small cities scattered around the city. So if you feel like going shopping, this is the place to do so!
DAY 4/MANILA- TAAL- MANILA
- You will head to the Taal volcano and lake. The trip provides you with a breath of fresh air far from the city. On the way, you will pass by pineapple plantations and orchards. The special characteristic of this volcano is that its caldera has an island on which there is a small lake, thus its name the volcano island. There you will go by boat on the lake that will take you to the crater. From there the climb (easy) will take one hour. The view is simply magnificent from the top of the ridge: one can see the crater, the lake, the rich vegetation and some fumaroles getting out.
DAY 5/MANILA – BORACAY
- It’s time to flee busy Manila and head towards the heavenly beaches of Boracay!
DAY 6 TO 8/ BORACAY
- You have three days to relax on the warm sand of the beaches of Boracay, bathe in the crystal-clear waters and snorkel to discover the sea treasures of the archipelago.
DAY 9 BORACAY -MANILA
DAY 10/ ARRIVAL TO PARIS
Starting 2300 USD per person (price calculated on the basis of 10 persons)
The price includes:
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels with breakfast
- Airport taxes: 343 Euros
- International flights
- Internal flights
- All transfers
- The half-day visit in Manila during day 3.
- The tour to the Taal volcano
our price does not include:
- Optional insurances
- The meals that are not listed
- Supplementary insurances