The Lofoten Archipelago is a piece of heaven, known for its spectacular scenery, small villages off the beaten track and nature attractions such as the northern lights and the midnight sun.
Kayak between the islands, go fishing for the catch of your life or look for sea eagles soaring in the sky.
You will never forget your first approach to the Lofoten islands; the beauty of this place is simply overwhelming…
Dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands…
Enjoy trekking, skiing, fishing, rafting or ocean diving. The Lofoten archipelago shore is one of Norways’s best Northern surfing beaches.
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
2 nights Oslo / 5 nights Lofoten islands.
2350 USD per person based double room.
Highlights of the trip:In the Lofoten Islands
- The Lofoten Archipelago is a piece of heaven, known for its fishing experience and nature attractions
- Small villages off the beaten track
- Kayak between the islands
- Look for sea eagles soaring in the sky
- The Viking Ship Museum
- The National Gallery
- International & domestic flights (without taxes)
- 7 nights in 4 * boutique hotels with breakfast
- Entrance fees to the Museums in Oslo
- Travel insurance