“Rose of the North”, Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai’s verdant luscious countryside, rice fields and mountains offer limitless possibilities for nature explorations and many fascinating villages.
It is a city in mountainous Northern Thailand, both a natural & cultural destination.
Chiang Mai is a playground for seasoned travelers, a paradise for shoppers and a delight for adventurers.
You will be sure to find art, handicrafts umbrellas & parasols, silk products, ornaments and handmade crafts made of silver, wood and jade precious stones.
Explore the pristine rainforests by numerous activities like trekking, rafting, exploring hill tribes, taking VTT & elephant rides.
Chiang Rai province
Chiang Rai is the northernmost large city in Thailand. This land of misty colorful mountains offers a diversity of attraction. Explore an excursion in the jungle on an elephant back.
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Beirut – Doha – Bangkok
- Arrival to Bangkok the city of Angels
- Transfer to hotel
- Spend the end of the day at your own leisure
Day 2: Bangkok
- Explore Bangkok past with the sight of the Klongs of Thonburi and Wat Arun the Buddist “temple of Dawn”.
- Visit the spectacular Grand Palace, the temple of the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho, the temple of the reclining Buddha.
Day 3: Bangkok
- Another day to explore Bangkok, its markets, temples and its trepid lifestyle
- Be enchanted with Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Night stay in Bangkok
Day 4: Chiang Mai
- Take the scheduled flight to Chiang Mai
- Culturally rich Chiang Mai, the “new city” became the new Capital of Northern Thailand, focal point of the Golden Triangle with the Ping River flowing through it.
- Visit Wat Phar That Doi Suthep the ornate Buddhist temple offering impressive views of Chiang Mai.
Day 5: Chiang Mai
- Spend the day shopping around and exploring the arts and variety of crafts, handicrafts umbrellas & parasols, silk products, ornaments and handmade crafts made of silver, wood and jade precious stones.
- Night sat in Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai
- Departure towards Chiang Rai by car
- Early morning boat cruise on Mae Kok River and the scenic stretch.
- Take the trip by long-tail boat and visit the Karen Hill tribe village living along Mae kok River where the tribesmen raise and tame elephants for jungle work.
- Night stay in Chiang Rai
Day 7: Chiang Rai – Bangkok – Doha – Beirut
- Visit of the Golden Triangle, the geographical focal tripoint between Thailand, Laos & Myanmar. It designates the confluence of the Ruak River and the Mekong River.
- The region is known to be a main opium producing area.
- Transfer to airport for return home or to Phuket for the onwards trip program.
3 or 4 stars hotel stays Starting From 1500 USD
Our price includes:
- Return air fare BEY/DOH/BKK/CNX/BKK/DOH/BEY
- 6 night’s hotel accommodation, Bed & Breakfast
- Private car
- Private mini vans with maximum capacity of 9 persons
- All land transfers
- French speaking guide
- Site entrance tickets
- Baggage handling
- Sites visit included in the itinerary
Our price does not include:
- Airport taxes.