$2400 per person
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Kedah), is a district and an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 01- 2 - BEY- DOH - KUL
- Arrival at Kuala Lumpur, free time
- Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 03 - Kuala Lumpur - Kota Kinabalu (Climbing)
- Depart in the early morning for a 3-hour drive to Poring Hot Spring (126 km from Kota Kinabalu). En route, make a stop at Nabalu village to savour local fruits and to bargain prices for the handicrafts. Explore the many jungle trails and enjoy this unique opportunity to get closer to the rainforest ‘web of life’ on the canopy walkway 100 feet above the forest floor. Take a dip in one of the soothing, steaming hot mineral springs set in beautifully landscaped gardens. Proceed to the World Heritage site of Kinabalu National Park (39 km from Poring). Visit the botanical garden, home to many species of orchids, pitcher plants, birds, insects and butterflies with your guide. The rest of the afternoon will be at your own leisure.
- Overnight at Kinabalu
Day 04- ''Climbing day'' Kota Kinabalu - Laban Rata
- Following breakfast, proceed on the journey to the Power Station (15 minutes) by coach. Commence climb to Laban Rata with packed lunch. The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours. Check-in at the Laban Rata Guesthouse or the non-heated lodge and the rest of the afternoon is free at leisure.
- Overnight at Lana Rata
Day 05- Climbing day - Laban Rata - Kota Kinabalu
- Wake up as early as 0200 hours and commence on a 3-hour climb to the summit by torchlight. Reach the summit by 0600 hours to witness the beautiful sunrise. Descend to Laban Rata Guesthouse for breakfast, then to the Power Station. Transfer to Park's Restaurant (or equivalent) for lunch. Collect your climbing certificate before returning to Kota Kinabalu.
Day 06 - BKI - KUL - DOH - BEY
- Pick up and transfer to airport for departure flight .
In a 4* hotel (2N Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi 4N)
Starting from 2400 USD
The price includes:
- Accomodation in a 4* hotels (2N Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi 4N)
- International ticket BEY/DOH / KUL/LGK/DOH / BEY with QA
our price does not include:
- Airport taxes.
The best time to visit Malaysia: Early June to late September