Take in the breathtaking sight of wildlife in the heart of Masai Mara territories, lying at the edge of Nakuru Lake and at the foot of Kilimanjaro. Discover the boundless savannahs of Amboseli and the golden shores of the Indian Ocean. Fill your head with numerous images and sensations from an incredible yet balanced combination of safaris and enjoy some real relaxation.
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1- Beirut - Doha - Nairobi – Amboseli (250km/4h45)
- Arrival and reception by our representative, briefing by your driver guide, departure to Amboseli National Park. Arrival to the park at lunch time. Settling in and lunch at the Amboseli Serena Lodge or other similar lodge. In the afternoon, photo safari with Mount Kilimanjaro, the roof of Africa, as backdrop. Magnificent landscapes with acacia forests and dense greenery. Return to the lodge at sunset. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge or other similar lodge.
Day 2- Amboseli National Park
- Photo safari in the early morning followed by breakfast at the lodge. Free time at the pool. Lunch at the lodge, free time, then again photo safari in the afternoon until sunset.
- Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge or other similar lodge.
Day 3 - Amboseli – Lake Nakuru (345km/5h30)
- Early breakfast at the lodge, then heading for Nakuru Lake. Settling in and lunch at Lion Hill Lodge. Free time at the pool in the afternoon. Photo safari in the late afternoon around Nakuru Lake that shelters thousands of pink flamingos and pelicans, return to the lodge at sunset.
- Dinner and overnight at the Lion Hill Lodge or other lodge.
- Breakfast, then heading for Masai Mara across the Rift Valley.
- Arrival to sceneries of savannah hills, steep slopes and marshes, characteristic of East Africa. High animal concentration: lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, zebras, gazelles, gnus, spotted hyenas, hippopotamuses, crocodiles… Settling in and lunch at Mara Simba Lodge. Photo safari in the afternoon, return to the lodge at sunset.
- Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or other similar lodge
Day 5- Masai Mara Reserve
- Photo safari in the early morning, return to the lodge for breakfast. Second photo safari between 10:00 a.m. and noon. Lunch at the lodge, free time, then again photo safari in the afternoon until sunset.
- Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or other similar lodge.
Day 6 - Masai Mara – Nairobi - Doha - Beirut
- Transfer to the airport
In a luxury hotel Banyan Tree Starting From 2180 USD per person (Price based on 10 persons)
The price includes:
- Accommodation in a 4* hotels double room with breakfast
- Private guided visits mentioned in the program
- Round trip transfers
- Entry fees to the tourist sites
The price doesn’t include:
- Airport taxes
- The usual tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses