India – Vibrant Rajasthan
$1090 per person
A land of remarkable diversity – from ancient traditions and artistic heritage to magnificent landscapes and culinary creations – India will ignite your curiosity, shake your senses and warm your soul.
IncludedIndia – Vibrant Rajasthan
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Arrival Delhi by flight
- Meeting and assistance on arrival & transfer from airport to hotel.
- In the afternoon, proceed for a guided city tour of Old Delhi.
- In Old Delhi visit the historic Red Fort (only photo stop from outside) – Shah Jehan’s elegant citadel in red sandstone. Very near the Fort is the Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), India’s largest mosque, also built by Shah Jahan.
- Go for an interesting walking tour through the famous bazaars of Chandni Chowk, which is adjacent to both the Fort and the Mosque. Also visit Raj Ghat – the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi-Agra
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon we will take you for sightseeing tour of Agra which includes beautiful Taj Mahal.
- Then visit Agra Fort is among the finest examples of the fusion architecture that has dominated the Mogul period. Overnight in Agra.
Day3: Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Jaipur (255 kms)
- After breakfast, drive to Jaipur; while driving towards Jaipur you will stop at Fatehpur Sikri for a brief period. Fatehpur Sikri was once the capital of the Mughal Empire. Continue to Jaipur. Upon reaching Jaipur, check-in at your hotel.
- Evening enjoy Rajasthani dinner with cultural dances at local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur
- After breakfast, you will explore the massive Amber Fort (ascending the fort on elephant back). Then the Temple of Kali, the Hall of Victory or Jai Mahal and Jagmandir. You can have the unique experience of traveling on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated.
- In the Afternoon city tour of the pink city, visit the City Palace – the former royal residence built in a blend of the Rajasthani and Mughal styles which houses a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani costumes and armoury of the Mughals and Rajputs.
- Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur-Udaipur
- After breakfast, drive to airport of Jaipur. Flight from Jaipur to Udaipur. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Rest day is at leisure for own activities.
- Evening enjoy set menu VEG THALI dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur
- Morning will start with a sightseeing tour of the city. You will be visiting Jagdish Temple. Maharana Jagat Singh I built the Jagdish temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, in 1651. Then visit Saheliyon Ki Bari, the garden of maidens, was built by Maharana Sangram Singh in the mid-18th century.
- Later explore City Palace a fusion of Medieval European and Chinese architecture, the City Palace was built by Maharaja Udai Singh. This marble monument is situated on the eastern banks of Lake Pichola.
- And finally in the late afternoon you will enjoy a leisurely boat ride on Lake Pichola. With its main attractions being the two palaces on the islands in the lake, Jagniwas and Jagmandir.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur-Delhi by flight
- Morning is at leisure for own activities. Afternoon transfer to Udaipur airport to board flight for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, transfer to the hotel & check-in.
- In the afternoon guided visit of New Delhi & visit India Gate, the memorial of the First World War.
- Then visit of the Lotus Temple and finally visit the Qutub Minar, a Tower of Victory that was built in the 12th century by Qutbuddin Aibak. You will observe the earliest examples of domes and arches in India and see the fusion of Hindu carving skills with Muslim technology and design
- Overnight in Delhi.
Day 8: Departure from Delhi by flight
- Transfer to Delhi airport to board flight back for onwards destination.
- 1090 USD per person basic double room
- 1340 USD per person basic single room
- The Taj Mahal (Unesco)
- The Agra Red Fort
- Qutb Minar (Unesco) and jewels of Mughal architecture
- The pavilions of Fatehpur Sikri (Unesco)
- Jaipur Wind Palace
- 7 nights in a 4 star hotels with half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Guided tours and entrance fees
- Domestic flight
- Ticket BEY/DOH/CMB/DOH/ BEY
The best time to visit India is from October to March. India is large with diverse weather patterns. The Himalayas stop cold winds from reaching most of India so winters remain warm and summers can get very hot. The majority of India is tropical and is affected by three main seasons; summer, winter and monsoon