Journey of art and culture in Berlin
Today’s Berlin is a seductive cultural capital steeped with history, from the heydays of the Prussian courts to the fashionable neighborhoods with art-deco facades. Yet modern Berlin also boasts ultra-modern architecture that dots the city, as well as the Hackesche Hoefe, a heritage site, market and complex of courtyards that will fascinate you. This escapade will invite you to discover the ever-changing aspects of the city through its hidden treasures and museums, with a chance to attend a concert in one of the city’s landmark buildings.
IncludedJourney of art and culture in Berlin
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Price per person from 2300USD in 4 * hotel, half-board, basic double room (Group of 10)
Price per person from 2900USD in 4 * hotel, half-board, basic double room (Group of 5)Our price includes:
- Accommodation in 4* boutique hotel.
- Airplane ticket economy class with Air France
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Guided tours indicated in the program
- Transfers by bus airport / hotel / airport
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (bar, laundry, telephone…)
- Any service in general not indicated in our program
- Airport taxes