China, Red & Gold
$8200 per person
Go to uncover the myths of the Forbidden City in Beijing, the archaeological treasures of Xian, even the bustling Shanghai. This trip will take you the rich remains of Imperial and millenary China, and to the origins of the famous Kung-Fu!
10 days / 9 nights
IncludedChina, Red & Gold
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Beirut/Doha/Beijing
- Departure from Beirut to Beijing on board Qatar Airway. Estimated time of arrival in Beijing is 23:50
- Transfer to the hotel: Aman Summer Palace 5*
Day 2: Beijing
- In the morning visit to the Tian-An-Men square, the largest in the world (40 ha). Visit of the Forbidden City. Climb Coal Hill to admire the landscape. Visit the Hu Tong district and lunch at a local house or in a restaurant on Lake Beihai.
- Dinner and night at the hotel
Day 3: Great Wall of China (160 km)
- Departure toward the Great Wall of China, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit to a Ming era Lunch during the excursion. Return to Beijing. Photo stop at the Olympic Stadiums.
- Dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 4: Beijing / Xian (train)
- In the morning, visit of the Temple of Heaven, then continue to the Summer Palace, summer residence of the Empress, small cruise on Lake Kunming.
- Night at the Shangri-La Hotel 5*
Day 5: Xian
- Early morning flight to Xian. Excursion to the mausoleum of the first emperor of China, Shi Huangdi with normal scale 6000 terracotta soldiers and horses, and its bronze chariots.
- Tour on the ramparts on foot or bicycle. Visit of the Great Mosque whose inner courtyards bestow an air of Chinese temple.
- Night at the hotel
Day 6: Xian / Huangzhou
- Flight to Huangzhou
- Lunch and visit to the old town
- Dinner and night at the Amanfayun Hotel 5*
Day 7: Huangzhou / Shanghai
- In the afternoon departure to Shanghai, visit of the old town and the Yu Garden.
- After dinner, discovery of “Shanghai by Night”: the Bund, and the Pudong district and the old French Concession.
- Night at the Four Seasons Hotel 5*
Day 8: Shanghai / Suzhou / Shanghai
- Departure to Suzhou, where you cross the rivers over old stone bridges.
- Visit of The Master of the Nets Garden and a silk factory.
- Return to Shanghai, Stroll in the old town
- Night at the Hotel
Day 9: Shanghai
- Free quarters
Departure to Beirut at midnight on Qatar Airways. Estimated Time of Arrival in Beirut: 09:50
Price per person: 8200 USD (basic 10 persons)
The price includes:
- Internal flight Beijing / Xian / Hangzhou / Guilin / Guangzhou
- 9 nights in luxury hotels
- Admission and meals as specified in the itinerary
- A luxury private minivan
- A private French speaking guide
LE PRIX NE COMPREND PAS
- International flights QR / BEY / DOH / BJS...SHA / DOH / BEY
Like the April and May months, September and October is another excellent time to visit China.