Russian Literature trip to Moscow
Step into the past in Moscow’s House Museums made out of artists and celebrities personages.
Get up-close and personal and visit the homes of Dostoievsky, Tchekov, Tolstoy and Pushkin where they lived most of their lives.
Enjoy the literary tour; visit their houses and their dedicated museums.
Don’t miss Novodevichy Convent, best known cloister of Moscow, housing an impressive icon collection featuring Russian art, culture and history also known as Russian “Père Lachaise”
IncludedRussian Literature trip to Moscow
Not IncludedNuits en hôtel 4*Le billet d’avionDeparture TaxesAssuranceLes taxes d’aéroportPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Moscow
Day 2: Moscow
Day 3: Moscow
- Lunch in one of Arbat Street restaurants
Day 4: Moscow
- Lunch at the Ukranian restaurant
Day 5: Moscow – Suzdal “Golden Ring”
Day 6 :Vladimir – Moscow
Day 7: Moscow
- In 4* hotel - Golden Apple Moscou or similar: basic 10 persons
- Single : 3215 USD + taxes (+- 145 $)
- Double : 2545 USD + taxes (+-145 $)
- Ticket BEY / MOW / BEY with Aeroflot.
- 4 nights in a 4*hotel with breakfast
- All transfers and train ticket
- All visits with a lecturer guide
Our price does not include:
- Airport taxes